Spiced Cauliflower and Avocado Tacos
Serve up this simple and healthy vegetarian taco recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 4 to 6 servings
- 4-6 corn soft tacos, or chia seed tortillas
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1-2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Natural yoghurt
- 1 avocado
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 red fresh chilli, sliced finely
- Squeeze lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped finely
- ¼ cup pistachios nuts
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the tortillas wrapped in foil, in the oven at 180C for 5 minutes.
- In a baking tray combine cauliflower, smoked paprika, cumin and olive oil, toss well making sure cauliflower is well coated, bake in the oven for 25-30min tossing regularly until cauliflower is crispy.
- For the avocado salsa, mix all ingredients into a bowl, set aside. Assemble the tacos by filling a tortilla with a dollop of yogurt mixed with a little tabasco sauce, spiced cauliflower and a spoonful of salsa.
Share it with your friends.