Spiced Pita Chips
Munch on this simple and tasty snack by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 64 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 8 pitas, each cut into 8 wedges
- 6 tablespoons za'atar
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread the pita wedges out in a single layer on the baking sheets. In a small bowl, mix together the za'atar, granulated garlic and paprika. Drizzle the olive oil over the pita, then evenly sprinkle the spice blend over each wedge.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through.
- Serve immediately or let cool completely and then store in an airtight container.
Share it with your friends.