Spicy Artichoke Dip
A dip that will go really well with chips and nachos by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- Slow Cooker
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ red onion, cut in small dice
- 2 jalapenos, seeded, cut in small dice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Three 12-ounce jars artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 227 grams cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1½ cups shredded jalapeno Jack cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet or saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the red onions, jalapenos and salt and cook until the onions are soft and translucent, 5 minutes.
- Add the artichokes and cook until starting to fall apart, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the cream cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add the sour cream and Jack cheese and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the dip to a warmer or slow cooker to hold for serving.
Share it with your friends.