Spicy BBQ Sauce
Get this quick and easy spicy BBQ sauce recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Chef Michael's Kitchen
- 142 grams can of tomato paste
- 1 cup of red wine vinegar
- ½ cup of molasses
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup of Chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- In a medium bowl whisk all the ingredients together.
- Use to add authentic zest to your next BBQ or with my Slow Baked Chilli Rubbed Ribs!
Share it with your friends.