Spicy Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Get this quick and easy chicken pasta recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Simply Special.
- Stir Frying
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 1 - 2 servings
- 1 Chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 cup Long beans, cut into 1cm thick slices
- Finely chopped red and green Birds’ eye chilli (Chilli padi), to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Chilli flakes
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 225 grams dried Penne pasta, or another pasta of your choice
- 100 grams unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large handful of Basil leaves, torn roughly
- Boil the pasta in salted water according to packet instructions
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a large pan over a medium-high heat, and sauté the garlic, chilli and chilli flakes. Add the chicken breast and fry until cooked on the outside. Add the sliced long beans and toss for 30 seconds more.
- Add the cream and simmer until thickened. This takes about 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat, then add 3/4 of the grated parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper
- Drain the pasta and add it directly to the pan with the sauce. Stir in the torn basil leaves and serve, garnishing with the remaining parmesan cheese
Share it with your friends.