Try this quick, easy and spicy coleslaw recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 small head of Green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- ½ cup of Horseradish
- ½ cup of White vinegar
- ¼ cup of Honey
- ¼ cup of Fennel seed
- Add the cabbage and carrot to a large salad bowl
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients
- Toss the dressing with the vegetables
- You may serve immediately or refrigerate and reserve
- Toss again before serving
Share it with your friends.