Spicy Minced Chicken & Herb Salad (Larb Gai)
Try this quick and easy Thai salad recipe by Phol Tantasathien.
- 30 minutes
As seen on At Home With Phol: Thailand
- 200 grams Skinless Chicken Thigh
- 50 grams Chicken Liver
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3 tablespoons Chicken Stock
- Pinch Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 2 teaspoons Chili Flake
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 6 cloves Shallot
- 3 tablespoons Mint Leaf
- 3 tablespoons Sawtooth Coriander
- 2 tablespoons Spring Onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Ground Roasted Rice
- To serve:
- Green Cabbage
- Fried Small Chili
- Long Bean
- Mince the chicken thigh and chicken liver together with garlic. Slice up the Sawtooth coriander and spring onion.
- Heat up the chicken stock and season with sugar and salt. Cook the minced chicken mixture for 2-3 minutes and turn off heat.
- Season with fish sauce, chili flakes and lime juice. Mix in sliced coriander, spring onion and shallots.
- Serve on the cabbage leaves and sprinkle with roasted rice. Garnish with fried chilies and mint leaves. Eat with cucumber and long beans.
Share it with your friends.