Spicy Stir Fried Clams
Savour this quick and easy Malaysian seafood recipe recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- Stir Frying
- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- To Be Chopped:
- 120 grams Shallots
- 30 grams Garlic
- 20 grams Serai [Lemongrass]
- 30 grams Cili Padi [Chilli Padi]
- 15 grams Dry Shrimp
- 500 grams Clams
- 2 tablespoons Tauchiu [Fermented Soy Beans]
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1½ teaspoons Kunyit [Turmeric Powder]
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 20 grams Ginger
- Oyster Sauce
- Chinese Wine
- Saute chopped ingredients until fragrant
- Add in tauchiu, curry powder & kunyit. Continue to saute.
- Add in tomato sauce.
- Put aside the paste
- Saute 20g ginger & curry leaves
- Add 2 tablespoon of the prepared paste
- Add clams & stir quickly
- Season it with oyster sauce & Chinese wine.
Share it with your friends.