Stir Fried Prawns with Tau Si and chilli
Get this quick and easy seafood recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 25 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 300 grams Prawns, deveined
- 3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 30 grams Ginger, chopped
- 2 Red chillies, chopped
- 1 stalk Coriander stalk
- 2 tablespoons Tausi (fermented and salted black bean)
- Cooking oil
- Corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Light soy sauce
- Sugar to taste
- 1 Spring onion stalk, chopped
- 1 sprig Coriander, chopped
- A few drops of Black vinegar
- First, clean and devein the prawns. Keep the shell intact. Season with salt and dust some corn flour on the prawns and fry in very hot oil till half cooked. Remove from oil, strain and set aside
- Then chop the garlic, ginger and red chillies together
- Separately, lightly chop the tausi and set aside
- In a pan, heat some of the oil used for frying the prawns and sauté the chopped ingredients (except the spring onion and coriander) until fragrant
- Then add the chopped tausi and sauté for another minute.
- Add the prawns back into the pan
- Season with soy sauce, salt and sugar. Toss around until even then plate
- Top with spring onions and coriander leaves and serve hot!
Share it with your friends.