Strawberries & Cream
Savour this quick and easy strawberry dessert recipe by Darren Robertson from Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1 serving
- 2 punets of Strawberries( topped and sliced in half)
- 100 grams Goats curd
- 100 grams Thick cream
- 50 grams Water
- Juice of half a Lime
- A small handful of torn Mint and Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Walnuts
- Put the sugar in a pan, heat until turns to a light caramel, remove from heat and add 3 tablespoons of water to stop the cooking and season with a little salt and lime juice
- Spoon the curd and cream into a large bowl
- Char the strawberries on a BBQ or pan for 30 seconds, and add to the bowl. Pour over a little caramel. Garnish with nuts and herbs
Share it with your friends.