Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
Enjoy this quick and easy dessert drink recipe from Tia Mowry at Home.
- 15 minutes
- 4 - 6 servings
As seen on Tia Mowry At Home
- 454 grams fresh Strawberries, hulled and halved, plus 4 Strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Strawberry Jam
- 2 tablespoons Agave Syrup
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- ⅔ cup Milk
- 6 tablespoons Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups good-quality Strawberry Ice Cream
- In a blender, combine the 1 pound strawberries with the strawberry jam, agave, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth, 20 to 30 seconds, then transfer to a container (The strawberry sauce can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days)
- In the blender, combine 1 cup of the strawberry sauce with the milk, cream cheese, ice cream and the remaining 4 strawberries. Blend on high speed until smooth
- For each serving, add 1/4 cup of the remaining strawberry sauce to a 12-ounce glass; swirl the sauce around base of glass. Fill to the top with the ice cream mixture. Drink immediately
Share it with your friends.