Strawberry Lemonade Bourbon Cocktail
Savor this quick and easy drink by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 8 hours 5 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- Strips of zest from 1 Lemon
- 4 Strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 fresh Basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 170 grams Lemonade
- 113 grams Bourbon
- 57 grams Agave Nectar
Special equipment: 2 ice cube trays, a mason jar shaker (or a regular cocktail shaker) and muddler
- Fill 2 ice cube trays with water. Distribute the zest among the compartments. Freeze until solid
- Muddle the strawberries in a Mason jar shaker. Slap the basil between the palms of your hands to release the oils and add to the shaker along with the lemonade, bourbon and agave nectar. Add plain ice cubes. Shake and strain in to 2 glasses filled with ice cubes with lemon zest
- Garnish with additional strawberries and basil
Share it with your friends.