Summer fruits with Icewine Sabayon
Try this quick and easy Italian dessert recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 6 cups fresh seasonal fruits (sliced Peaches, Berries, Apricots, etc)
- 6 Egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Icewine or other Sweet Dessert Wine
- 2 tablespoons Whipping Cream
- Whisk egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and Icewine in a metal or glass bowl
- Place bowl over a pot of gently simmering water (so that bowl does not touch) and whisk constantly until mixture doubles in volume and holds a "ribbon" when whisk is lifted. Remove from heat and stir in cream. Chill until ready to serve
- To serve, arrange fresh fruits in parfait glasses or fruit cups. Spoon sabayon over and serve
Share it with your friends.