Super Cheesy Sauce
Get this quick and easy super cheesy sauce recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 1 serving
As seen on Chuck's Day Off
- 1 bottle beer
- 2 cups (500 ml) grated sharp orange cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) of cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- Salt and pepper
- For the cheesy sauce, in a saucepan over medium heat, bring the beer to a simmer. In a bowl, mix the cheddar cheese with the flour.
- Add the cheddar cheese mixture to the beer with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until all the cheese has melted and the texture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Keep warm until ready to serve with Ballpark pretzels.
- Cook’s note:
- This sauce is good on anything: broccoli, tacos, burgers… the list is endless!
Share it with your friends.