Try this quick and easy rice recipe by Siba Mtongana from Siba's Table.
- 5 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 4 servings
- 3 cups Sushi rice
- 4 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons black Sesame seeds
- Microherbs to garnish
- Place the rice and salted water in a pot and bring to the boil over medium heat
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered for 20-25 minutes until the rice is cooked and all the water has evaporated
- Cool down, not so long about 5 minutes
- Stir in the vinegar. Transfer into a large round dish. Tip the rice in
- Press down with your hands dipped in water to prevent the rice from sticking. its best served warm or at room temp than chilled since its goes with the meat and calamari - which are served warm or at room temp. Tip into a platter or flat serving dish and sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Garnish with microherbs
Share it with your friends.