Sweet and Sour Barramundi
Dish out this quick and easy fish recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- Stir Frying
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 500 grams barramundi, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon tamari/soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- In bowl combine ½ tbsp. olive oil, tamari, honey, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger and chilli, mix well. Place the barramundi into the bowl, coat and marinate for a few minutes.
- Heat remaining ½ tbsp. oil in a wok or frying pan, add barramundi and gently stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and snow peas to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until slightly soft, add pineapple to the pan and cook until lightly brown.
- Finish with coriander leaves and spring onions.
Share it with your friends.