Sweet Black Sesame Soup
Get this quick and easy vegetarian dessert recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 3 hours 30 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons Black rice, soaked for 3 hours
- 6 tablespoons roasted ground Black sesame powder
- 5 cups Water
- 4 tablespoons rock sugar
- Extra roasted ground Black sesame powder for garnish
- Cooking cream for garnish
- Soak the black rice for 3 hours
- Using a blender, blend the soaked black rice with sesame powder and 1 cup of water
- Then, in a large pot, add the remaining 4 cups of water and bring to a boil
- Add the blended rice mixture into the pot of boiling water and keep stirring. Then, add rock sugar and continue to slow boil for a few minutes
- Once cooked, serve in a bowl, garnish with some roasted sesame powder and cooking cream. Serve hot!
Share it with your friends.