Sweet Corn Ice Cream with Sliced Peaches
Try this dessert recipe by Sherson Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 1 - 2 servings
- 5 Egg Yolk
- 1 can Del Monte Cream Corn
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 litre Cooking Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- Scoops of Dry Ice
- 1 can Del Monte Halved Peaches (remove the syrup)
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- A few Mint Leaves
- In a pot, fill up approx. 600ml of water, cover with a heatproof mixing bowl and bring it to a boil.
- On the mixing bowl, put in the egg yolks and start whisking until it turns nice and pale, creamy texture.
- Remove the mixing bowl from the pot and add in the cream corn and salt, set aside.
- Process dry ice into powder.
- Set mixture in a stand mixer, whisk slowly while adding dry ice powder to churn the ice cream.
- Once the mixture is set in paste form, remove from the mixer and keep it in the freezer or about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on halved peaches, torch the peaches lightly.
- Scoop out about 4-5 scoops of ice cream and garnish with mint leaves.
Share it with your friends.