Sweet Potato and Kale Souffle
Dish out this fast and tasty souffle recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 2 tablespoons EV olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- ½ brown onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup kale, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato, mashed
- ¼ cup full cream milk
- 4 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a large saucepan add a little oil, onion and kale and sauté till brown, approx. 5 minutes. Once cooked add the flour, cook for a couple of minutes and slowly add the milk until the sauce thickens.
- Pour into a large bowl and leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Once cooled add the sweet potato, nutmeg and salt, gently combine. Whisk egg whites and beat to a soft peak. Gently fold, a little at a time, into the sweet potato mixture.
- Place 4 small, oiled, ramekins on a baking tray and fill with the mixture. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with a garden salad.
Share it with your friends.