Sweet Yam Soup
Enjoy this quick and easy Malaysian soup recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 2 servings
- ½ kilogram Yam
- 1 – 2 liter[litre] Water
- 7 teaspoons Sugar
- 50 grams Roasted Almond Flakes
- 100 grams Cooking Cream
- Pandan Leaves
- Cut yam into thin slices (400g) & steam for ½ hour.
- Remaining 100g cut into cube & deep fry.
- Blend the steamed yam with water
- Cook over low heat until it boils & add in pandan.
- Continue to simmer for few more minutes
- Add sugar to taste.
- Garnish with roasted almond flakes
- Add cooking cream before serving. (Optional)
Share it with your friends.