Taiwan Three Cup Chicken with Gogi Berry
Get this quick and easy chicken recipe by Anis Nabilah from Eating Wild.
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on Eating Wild
- 8 pieces Chicken, preferably thigh and drumsticks
- Garlic, chopped
- Ginger, julienne
- Shallots, chopped
- Spring onion, sliced
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Sweet soy sauce
- Dried chilli flakes
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- Coarse White pepper
- Goji berry, soaked in water for half an hour
- Palm oil
- Heat palm oil in a pot and sauté garlic, ginger and shallots till fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add stock, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, dried chillies, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Simmer till sauce thickens.
- Add goji berry and spring onions
- Serve with steamed fragrant rice
Share it with your friends.