Taiwanese Cucumber Pickle
Get this quick and easy side dish recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 3 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 2 Kyuri Cucumber (cut to thick diagonal half slices)
- 10 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 4 Red Chilli (deseeded)
- Sesame Oil
- Sprinkle salt onto the cucumber and stand for about 15 mins.
- Wash off and dry with clean kitchen towel.
- Add all ingredients together into a large mixing bowl and season.
- Toss well.
- Allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
Share it with your friends.