Enjoy this quick and easy Japanese egg roll recipe from Papa's Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Papa's Kitchen
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Soy sauce
- ½ cup of Vegetable oil
- Gently whisk eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and soy sauce to the egg mixture
- Heat frying pan and add 1 tablespoonp of oil Pour ¼ egg mixture into the frying pan and spread it out
- When the egg has set but still soft on top, roll the egg from one side to the other. Move the omelet to the side where you started to roll and pour another 1 tablespoonp of oil on the pan Add another ¼ egg mixture in to cover the bottom of the pan again. Make sure to lift the rolled omelet up to spread the mixture underneath
- Repeat the previous step until all of the egg mixture is used
- Cut Tamagoyaki into pieces
Share it with your friends.