Thai Pasta Salad with Spicy Cashew Dressing
Enjoy this fast and healthy Thai-inspired pasta salad by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 2 servings
- 250 grams wholemeal spaghetti
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon EV olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 red chillies, julienned
- ½ bunch asparagus, blanched and cut through the middle
- Extra water
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook it
- for 10-15 minutes, al dente. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, thoroughly combine cashews, olive oil, fish sauce, soy sauce, honey,
- lime juice and enough water to make a runny consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the remaining ingredients, apart from the
- asparagus but including the pasta and gently combine. Mix through the cashew
- Serve in a large decorative plate with asparagus on top.
- Vegetarian - Dairy Free
Share it with your friends.