Tofu, Pea and Capsicum Green Curry
Serve up this quick and easy vegetarian curry recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- Stir Frying
- 25 minutes
- 4 to 6 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 packet firm tofu, cut into even sized strips or cubes
- 1 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 red capsicum, sliced finely
- 1 onion, sliced finely
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 270 millilitres can AYAM coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoon AYAM green curry paste
- 250 millilitres vegetable stock
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped finely
- 100 grams baby rocket leaves
- Steamed brown rice, to serve
- In a frying pan/wok heat oil, add onion and cook for 1-2 minutes, add ginger and garlic, cook until fragrant. Add curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tofu, peas and capsicum, cook for 2-3 minutes, turn down the heat, pour in coconut milk and enough stock to cover. Gently simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir-in coriander and rocket, take off the heat.
- Serve with steamed brown rice.
Share it with your friends.