Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
Try this quick and easy tomato and mozzarella salad recipe by Bruce Lim from Tablescapes.
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 5 Fresh Mozzarella Balls (Sliced)
- 4 Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 8 Picked basil leaves
- Slice your cheese and tomatoes and arrange it on a platter
- Dust with salt and pepper and drizzle the vinegar and oil
- Arrange the basil and serve straight away
Share it with your friends.