Tomato & Goat Cheese Tart
Check out this fast and easy vegetarian tart recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 8 sheets fillo pastry
- 2 leeks finely sliced
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 punnet perino tomatoes
- 200 grams goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup torn kale leaves
- 1 bunch basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil in a frying pan, add leeks and cook for 10-15minutes until caramelised, set aside.
- Meanwhile place fillo on a clean bench, brush with olive oil and top with another sheet, repeat. Place fillo into a greased rectangular pan and bake for 8-12 minutes until lightly golden.
- Take tart out of oven, top with leek mixture, tomatoes, goat cheese and kale leaves. Place in the oven and bake for an extra 5-10 minutes until cheese is slightly melted.
- Top with fresh basil leaves.
Share it with your friends.