Tortellini with Spring Vegetables
Try out this quick and easy one-pot recipe by Adam Swanson.
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 packet San Remo Dry Cheese Tortellini
- 1 bunch of broccolini, chopped roughly
- 10 brussels sprouts, cut in halves
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and chopped roughly
- ½ cup fresh peas
- ¼ cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 1 zucchini cut thinly
- 1 garlic cloves cut thinly
- 1 long red chilli, chopped finely
- 4 anchovies
- ½ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- Place a large pot with water on to the boil with a good pinch of salt.
- Add pasta to the pot and cook for 10 mins.
- Add all vegetables into the water and cook for 4 to 5 mins.
- Place anchovies, chilli, garlic, parsley and olive oil into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Drain pasta and vegetables and pour back into pot.
- Pour anchovies and herb mix over the pasta and mix together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with parmesan over the top.
Share it with your friends.