Tuna Avocado Poke
Dig into this quick and easy seafood recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 1 hour 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 454 grams Sashimi-grade Tuna, cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh Ginger
- 1 Jalapeno, minced, optional
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 head Bibb Lettuce, leaves separated
- Combine the tuna, cilantro, ginger, jalapeno if using, shallot, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 2 hours
- Just before serving, fold in the avocado. Scoop 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of the poke onto each on lettuce leaf. Serve
Share it with your friends.