Check out this simple and delicious turkey recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 35 minutes
- 1 hour 10 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup diced yellow onion (about 1 small onion)
- 907 grams ground turkey (dark meat preferred)
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the onions and saute until softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, rolled oats, eggs, 1/2 cup of the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, salt, pepper and some hot sauce. Add the cooled onions. Mix together with your hands.
- Place the meatloaf mixture in an 8-by-4-inch loaf pan, pressing down until flat and level. Spread the top with the remaining 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Bake until the meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Share it with your friends.