Try out this delicious dip by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 45 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1½ cups finely diced Persian cucumber (about 4 cucumbers)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Kosher salt
- Combine the yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, dill, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Chill, covered, for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Serve garnished with chopped dill.
Share it with your friends.