Get this quick and easy Filipino dumpling recipe from The Amazing Food Challenge 3: Fun In The Philippines.
- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 2 servings
- 2 cups Uvod [Banana tree palm]
- 1 cup Pork (minced)
- ¼ cup Garlic (minced)
- 8-10 Ahum Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Grate the stem base using coconut shell, squeeze to remove sap and wash 2-3 times, squeeze out the liquid and set aside
- In a bowl add uvod, minced pork, garlic and season with salt, mix well to combine
- Portion equally and wrap with ahum leaf and tie it with its stem
- In a pot add 3 cups of water, 1 teaspoon of salt and the wrapped uvod, the bring to boil
- Let it cook for 20-25 mins
Share it with your friends.