Vegetable Savory Muffin
Whip up this quick and simple savory muffin recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 35 minutes
- 12 servings
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 200 grams feta cheese, crumbled
- 100 grams Kalamata olives, chopped finely
- 50 grams sundried tomato, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C, line muffin tins with muffin cases.
- Mix the flour and baking soda together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl beat the eggs, add yoghurt and olive oil.
- Add egg mix to the dry ingredients, combine well. Add the feta, olives, sundried tomato, parsley and ½ the sunflower seeds.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pans and press each muffin with additional sunflower seeds.
- Bake in oven for approx. 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
Share it with your friends.