Get this quick and easy vegetarian sandwich recipe by Malcolm Goh from Back to the Streets.
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 loaf French baguette
- 4 Portabello mushrooms
- 4 Eringi mushrooms
- 2 Eggplant
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Buffalo Mozzarella
- 1 Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons Mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tomato
- 15 cocktail Onions
- Slice the portabello and eringi mushrooms.
- Sauté until brown in a pan with oil and season.
- Set aside.
- Slice the eggplants lengthwise and pan fry until brown.
- Season to taste and set aside.
- Crack the eggs and beat in a bowl.
- Fry the beaten eggs in a non stick pan.
- Cut the bread into half and spread the mascarpone cheese and Dijon mustard on both sides.
- Layer the mushrooms, fried eggs and eggplant on one side of the bread.
- Slice the mozzarella and brie cheese and layer on top of the mushrooms.
- Bake in the oven at 160°C for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Slice the tomatoes and place on top together with the cocktail onions.
Share it with your friends.