Vermicelli Rose Water & Berry Pop
A unique popsicle made with Vermicelli by Sapna Anand from Fast Indian Cooking with Sapna
- 20 minutes
- 6 servings
- ½ cup vermicelli broken into medium pieces.
- 2 cups of fresh milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- ¼ cup raspberry
- Cut raspberries into half. Set aside.
- In a pot, combine milk, vermicelli and sugar. Boil for 20minutes on low heat or until vermicelli cooks through and mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add rose water and mix well.
- Place the raspeberris on the sides of the mould. Pour mixture into ice cream pop moulds. Freeze.
Share it with your friends.