Vietnamese Bubble Coffee
Get this quick and easy coffee dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Yummy Desserts.
- 2 hours 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
- 200 millilitres brewed Coffee
- 3 tablespoons Caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon Agar agar powder or Gelatin powder
- 30 grams medium ground Coffee
- 6 to 8 tablespoons Condensed milk
- 320 millilitres boiling Water
- First, make the coffee jelly. Combine the brewed coffee, agar agar powder and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring all the time, then cool for 5 minutes
- Line a baking tray or dish with cling film and pour in the coffee mixture. Cover with cling film and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, until firm. Slice into cubes
- Next, make the coffee by putting condensed milk at the bottom of glasses. The coffee goes into the coffee dripper, then pour the boiling water over the coffee
- Once the coffee has finished dripping, pour over a cup with ice and coffee jelly
Share it with your friends.