Vietnamese Chicken Salad
Get this quick and easy recipe by Sarah Benjamin.
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 300 grams cooked Chicken meat, shredded
- ½ head round Cabbage, finely sliced
- 2-3 large Carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 1 cup Coriander leaves
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- 100 millilitres fresh Lime juice
- 80 millilitres caster Sugar
- 100 millilitres Fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped Garlic (optional)
- Chopped Chillies (to taste)
- Make the dressing by stirring all the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved. Taste and adjust the flavourings as needed
- Toss the chicken, cabbage and carrots together with the dressing and most of the herbs. Garnish with a few remaining herb leaves and serve!
Share it with your friends.