Try this quick and easy pudding recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 2 hours
- 15 minutes
- 2 servings
- 150 grams Walnut
- 150 millilitres Cooking Cream
- ¼ bowl Rice (raw) – Soak in hot water for 2 hours
- 100 grams Rock Sugar (To taste)
- Blanche walnut (100g) in hot water & rinse in cold water
- Fry the balance 50g of walnuts until light brown.
- Blend rice in a cup of water until fine.
- Add walnut & blend again
- Boil 3 cups of water with rick sugar until dissolves
- Slowly add the mixture of blended walnut & rice.
- Add cooking cream & a dash of salt
- Garnish pudding with the fried walnuts.
Share it with your friends.