Warm Potato Salad
Serve up this simply delicious salad recipe by Adrian Richardson.
- 1 hour 15 minutes
- 6 to 8 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 kilogram nicola potatoes, washed but not peeled
- Mint leaves
- ½ cup pickled gherkins, chopped
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup dill, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Bacon, chopped and fried (optional)
- To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl then taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking.
- Put the potatoes into a large saucepan of cold, salted water. Throw in a few mint leaves and bring to the boil.Lower the heat and simmer until tender. This will take up to 50 minutes, depending on the size of the potato. When the potatoes are cooked, tip them into a colander to drain.
- Peel the potatoes as soon as they are cool enough to handle. Cut the potatoes in 3-4 cm cubes and toss in the dressing while still warm.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients to the mixing bowl. Toss gently so that everything is evenly coated with the dressing. Serve warm or chilled.
Share it with your friends.