Watercress Pear Strawberry Salad
Try this salad recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking For Love.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Cooking for Love
- 6 Egg yolks
- 5 tablespoons Seed mustard
- 160 millilitres honey
- ¾ cup Cider Vinegar
- 1½ cup Olive oil
- 200 grams Watercress
- 4 Strawberries
- 1 Pear
- 100 grams Almond flakes
- In a mixing bowl, add egg yolks, seed mustard, honey and vinegar
- Whisk well. Add olive oil bit by bit while whisking to emulsify
- Prepare the watercress by removing the hard stems. Small stems and leaves are all we need for this salad. Add to salad bowl
- Quarter strawberries. Place on top of watercress.
- Thinly slice pears into matchsticks. Place on top of strawberries
- In a sauté pan, toast almond flakes until lightly browned. Set aside to cool down and then use as topping on salad
- Serve with dressing on the side or toss together at the last minute, then top with the almond flakes
Share it with your friends.