Watermelon and Lime Juice
A refreshing thristquencher made with Watermelon and Lime by Martin Yan from Martin Yan Asian Favorites
- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 kilogram Watermelon, cut into small cubes for easy blending
- 3 – 4 small whole Limes, skinned
- GARNISH INGREDIENTS:
- 4 sprigs Mint leaves
- ½ lime, halved and sliced
- First, blend watermelon cubes with a highspeed juicer.
- Then toss in the limes to juice.
- Serve in a glass of ice, garnish with mint leaves and lime wheel.
Share it with your friends.