Enjoy this quick and easy party drink recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 35 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 4½ cups seedless Watermelon cubes
- ¼ cup Vanilla-infused Vodka, such as Absolut Vanilla, chilled
- ⅛ cup Triple Sec
- 1+½ ounces fresh Lime juice
- Champagne, for topping off the drinks
- Process the watermelon cubes in a blender on high until smooth. Using a fine sieve, strain out 2 cups of the watermelon juice to a large container and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Add the vodka, triple sec and lime juice to the chilled watermelon juice. Stir until well combined
- When ready to serve, pour the drink into 4 Champagne flutes, leaving room at the top. Gently top off each flute with some Champagne
Share it with your friends.