White Chocolate Blueberry Truffles
Treat yourself to this quick and easy chocolate recipe by Anna Olson from Bake with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 18 servings
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 227 grams white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white corn syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons dried blueberries
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Bring the cream up to a full simmer while you have the chopped chocolate, corn syrup and coconut oil together ready in a bowl. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, let it sit a minute, and then gently stir with a spatula, starting the motion in the centre and widening the stirring circle outward as the chocolate melts. If the chocolate does not melt fully, then place the bowl over a pot of barely simmering water, stirring very gently until smooth. Stir in the dried blueberries. Set this aside to cool completely to room temperature - this can take up to 90 minutes.
- Use a very small scoop or two teaspoons to scoop spoonfuls of truffle onto a plate. Roll the truffles between your palms to shape into balls and then roll them in the coconut.
- The truffles should be stored refrigerated, but always bring them to room temperature for serving.
Share it with your friends.