White Chocolate Truffles
Try this quick and easy no-bake dessert recipe by Sarah Sharratt from UpRooted.
- 5 hours 30 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 40 servings
As seen on UpRooted
- 680 grams white Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 28 grams Irish cream liqueur, such as Baileys
- Place the white chocolate in a medium heat-safe bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, spread the shredded coconut in an even layer. Set both bowls aside
- Heat the cream and liqueur in a small saucepan over medium heat until just starting to boil. Remove from the heat and carefully pour over the chocolate; stir until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours
- Let the chocolate mixture sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Using 2 teaspoons or a melon baller, scoop small balls of chocolate and roll them between your hands to form uniform balls about 1-inch in diameter Roll each ball in the shredded coconut until completely coated. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container
Share it with your friends.