Woodear Fungus Kerabu
Try this quick and easy Malaysian salad recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 15 minutes
- 3 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 6 medium sized Prawns (shelled, halved, blanched)
- 20 grams Dried Wood Ear Fungus (soaked for 2 hours, shred)
- 5 Shallots (thinly sliced)
- 2 Bunga Kantan (thinly sliced) [Torch Ginger Bud]
- 3 tablespoons Sambal Belacan [Chilli Shrimp Paste]
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1sprig Coriander (picked)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Sambal Belacan Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Belacan (toasted) [Shrimp Paste]
- 5 Shallot
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 Buah Keras [Candlenut]
- 5 Red Chilli
- 5 Chilli Padi
- Salt and Sugar
- Pound/blitz all the sambal belacan ingredients together.
- Season and taste.
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Season and toss well.
Share it with your friends.