Yangzhou Fried Rice
Enjoy a classic dish with this quick and easy Chinese fried rice recipe.
- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 2 cups Leftover cooked rice
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 150 grams Medium-sized prawns, peeled
- 100 grams Chicken ham, diced
- 100 grams Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon White pepper powder
- 1 stalk Spring onions, finely chopped for garnish
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- Heat about 4 tbsp of oil in a wok. Pour in the beaten eggs then stir to lightly scramble them. Put it to a side of the wok.
- Add in prawns, chicken ham, carrot, green peas and corn, stir-frying until prawns are cooked.
- Add in the rice and incorporate all the ingredients together.
- Lastly, season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Transfer the fried rice to a serving plate, garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Share it with your friends.