Zesty Lemon Prawn Penne
Dish out this light and refreshing seafood pasta recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 35 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 1 packet San 250g Brown Rice Penne
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 300 grams prawn meat, deveined & finely diced
- 2 lemons, zested & juiced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, chopped finely
- Salt & pepper
- ½ bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ bunch of mint, finely chopped
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and butter on medium heat until butter has melted.
- Next, place garlic and prawn meat into pan and sauté for 3 to 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice, chilli and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for a further 3mins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and mint to pan, stir through and turn off the heat.
- Strain pasta and toss through the sauce.
- Serve with extra cracked pepper.
- Substitute pasta shapes:
Share it with your friends.