Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Pesto
Whip up this quick and healthy vegetarian noodle recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large ripe avocado, pit and seed removed, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4-6 tablespoon water, as needed
- Perino tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare your zucchini noodles julienne style or spiralled.
- To make the avocado pesto, combine all ingredients, except water, and blend/puree until smooth. Slowly add water to mixture until desired consistency is reached.
- Toss zucchini pasta with avocado pesto and tomatoes until well combined, season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve topped with fresh basil leaves.
Share it with your friends.