Rice & Tofu Croquettes
- Cook 300g of RD43 in a rice cooker and set to cook for 30 - 45 mins. When it’s cooked, fluff it up and set aside to cool.
- Mash the soft tofu with a fork until broken-down, and whisk in the eggs and plain flour until smooth.
- Stir in the rice, carrot, peas, salt and black pepper until evenly combined.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Form the mixture into patties, and fry for 4-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crisp on the outside but cooked through within.
- To make the chilli mayo, whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. Serve alongside the rice and tofu croquettes.