Salted Fish Chicken Fried Rice
Fried rice is a basic in Chinese cuisine. Try this Cantonese-style salted fish chicken fried rice, guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Stir-fry the eggs, salted fish, chicken and cabbage
- In a wok or deep pan, heat oil on high heat and add eggs.
- Cook for 15 seconds then add salted fish, chicken and cabbage and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Step 2 - Fry rice and season
- Add rice.
- Break up rice and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Season with 2 Tbsp soy sauce and ½ tsp white pepper then fry for another 30 seconds.
- Mix in chopped spring onions, reserving 1 tsp for garnish.
Garnish and Serve!
Serve hot and garnish with spring onions.